Hearts & Hands is a ministry for the aged, those whom God cares for outside of the church.
Our Mission: A ministry devoted to caring for the members of our church family who are unable to attend services and participate in activities.
Our Vision: That all members who are not physically able to be with the Mt. View family will continue to be a part of the church family and will be strengthened spiritually.
- To serve Christ by serving others
- To reassure these persons through personal contact that they are still very important members to our congregation
- To develop caring relationships with these members through planned visits, cards, and calls
- To be aware of spiritual and/or physical needs of these individuals
- To pray faithfully for these persons
- To offer communion
“…whoever is kind to the needy honors God.” Proverbs 14:31b (NIV)